Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

More scam ads

Yet, more scammers! I was alerted after someone saw my warning on my website, that they had seen my name advertising an Akita puppy on puppyfind.com. Sure enough, 5 PAGES of ads with all kinds of various breeds. Please be aware of these scams and let others know if they're searching for a new family member.
The ads had the below information attached to them.
Traci Dow
Location: Wilmington, DE, United States
Telephone: (302) 434-3200
we’re a Big breeder of quality AKC puppies, and have selected lineswith great health and disposition. Although we aren’t currentlyshowing.they love playing with toys and some other home pets.Email formore Information.


This was NOT ME!!! I have no affiliation with any breed other than Cairn Terriers. Please contact me if you see my name posted with ads other than my Cairn Terrier ad with MY information. Thank you to Michelle for alerting me to this scammer! Puppyfind removed the ads immediately upon notifying them.

No comments: