Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Crooked Creek Website

You'll notice a fresh new look on our home page at www.crookedcreekcairnterriers.com. There are various changes that have been on my mind for some time now, so we'll slowly try to get updates and improvements made to the site.

I would very much love to receive updated photos from our previous Cairn Terrier pupppies! Please email photos of your Crooked Creek dog along with stories about them, or updates, so we can add this additional information to our website. I attempt to place photos of previous puppies with our breeding female's information, but they haven't been updated recently. I believe an adult photo of their previous puppies would be even more helpful to prospective customers.

Any other ideas that would make our website more helpful or educational for those looking at the breed? I hope to incorporate more about grooming, which is our biggest question about the breed. It's not an easy answer, but maybe we can get photos of a dog in progress to give a better look at coat growth and stripping. After years of practice on lots of Cairns, I still don't feel like an expert. But we'll do what we can.

After more experience building websites and doing SEO (search engine optimization), I've learned of things I can do to make the website more searchable and user friendly. We'll update it as we have time.

Thanks for your input! I'm feeling much better about my work load and thank you so much for the sweet, funny, and supportive emails! Love you all!
Traci
crookedcreekcairns@verizon.net

No comments: