Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Crooked Creek News and Update

Hi everyone.... I'm sorry for the absent blogs and fewer emails. It's been so incredibly busy. I've been a bit overwhelmed with losing my babysitter and having the kids, businesses, and everything on my own. It seems that everything tends to pile up at once. Please excuse the absent memory and stressed out Traci! :)

My husband has been promoted to a position with even more travel, so we will be temporarily canceling Cairn Terrier litters after the December 2007 timeframe. I've already promised puppies for the litters before then, so we will continue the schedule as planned until then. I'm unsure how our schedules are going to work out and it's becoming increasingly more difficult to make 2am runs to the airport. Although I love the visits, it's also become more difficult to allocate enough puppy visit appointments. Designer Dog Avenue has been more demanding and I've been running on super overdrive which is very tiring. I'm hoping a little vacation from breeding and a new babysitter will lift my spirits and remind me of why I love breeding and my businesses so much.

Thank you for your support. I've had friends email with concern and support, asking me not to retire from breeding. I think "a little vacation" will be just what I need.

No comments: