Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cairn Terrier Puppy Supplies

You'll find a new page on Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers, identifying a list of Cairn Terrier puppy supplies. The product links are not live yet, but there will be links to products on Designer Dog Avenue to make shopping easier and/or give an example of products that I recommend. I can get Midwest brand wire crates with a divider in 3 styles- single door, double door, or triple door. Since I haven't placed them on Designer Dog Avenue.com yet, please contact me if you are interested in getting one. crookedcreekcairns@verizon.net. I may add other supplies later, but these are the basic supplies that I would recommend.

No comments: