Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Prices

I understand the issue of gas prices raising the pricing of everything, but this is getting rediculous. Airline shipping has increased $50, as well as the cost of my 2hr commute to the airport. So now I'm having to charge $300 just to cover my costs when I ship a puppy. I received an update from Canidae and they've made all these wonderful "improvements to the formula".....mmmm hmmm.......so they can raise prices. In the last 3 months, the price has increased twice and is now costing me an extra $30 per month or $360 per year just in dog food. I know there are a lot of families finding it incredibly difficult to absorb the price increases and make ends meet. So I'm not going to complain. I just find it sad that everything and everyone is effected so greatly.

No comments: