Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Remodel Complete





The puppy house remodel is finally complete. It's made a difference in the ability to air condition and maintain a stable temperature. It also looks nicer! :) I like things all decorated, clean, and crisp! I still want to restain the exterior, but we've done some more landscaping to the exterior as well. Here's some photos of the interior. I bought a toolbox for medical and grooming supplies and love it! It's so much easier to find supplies than searching through tubs stowed away in the cabinet. I have more than ample storage now, with the tool box unit and a shelf above the whelping boxes. I'm enjoying it! For more photos, visit the facility page of my website! New exterior photos coming soon.

No comments: