Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bridget's puppies


Bridget's puppies are growing and doing really well. They're just now walking and sitting up on their own. I caught this shot yesterday and thought it was so cute. I've been busy sanitizing and repainting inside the puppy house. Christmas is just around the corner and the cards aren't out, the decorations aren't completed, and I haven't even started shopping! I'm not a procrastinator, I just can't find the time. We've been passing around some sickness and it's then hard to catch up let alone get ahead. Hope your holiday season is treating you well. We've been lucky to avoid the ice and terrible weather that so many places have now.

No comments: