Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cairn Terrier Photo Shoot


I did a photo shoot today for an upcoming event at the Kentucky Horse Park. I'll post the details of the event soon...benefiting a therapy program for the handicapped. Maggie and Maisie were the models and although it was sunny and a beautiful almost Spring day, the wind was difficult to contend with. I was trying for a "yellow brick road" look, but it was more than challenging without a handler! Maisie knows sit and stay well, so she did very well. Maggie on the other hand, thought my noises to get her attention meant "come here". With the wind, leaves flew by and she thought it was more interesting to chase them, than to sit still and look at me. I completely bored them! We went to a brick building to get relief from the wind, the wind-blown look wasn't particularly appealing. I got several good shots, but since I was still boring them with details it took over 200 shots to get them both looking AT the camera at the SAME time! Here's what most of the photos looked like..... Maggie is half asleep in the warm sun and Maisie says "Yawn.." LOL

No comments: