Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cairn Terrier updates

Time seems to pass so quickly. I wanted to pass along a quick update about our Cairn family and Cairn Terrier puppies. We have 2 puppies still looking for their forever homes. I'm seeing a dramatic slow in the market that I hadn't experienced previously. Hopefully those "right" homes will come along soon. The puppies are absolutely adorable and I'm sure they'll make wonderful additions for someone.

Bentley is still looking for his forever home. I haven't been advertising him or anything but hoped to find someone close that would be a good match for him. My kids are attached to him so I guess I'm not looking that hard. But when the right family comes along, we'll know it. That's the hardest thing about being a breeder. You get so attached to the adults and yet you can't keep them all.

I'm doing very well in school, although it has been more time intensive than I expected. I just finished 2 classes with A's so I'm extremely happy! I'm working on the next 2 classes currently.

We LOVE our new home! We still have a lot to finish but I love the hardwood floors and tile for the dogs, and although we were on an acreage before, 10 acres is so much more room to run on and explore. I have to watch the puppies though, because they try to follow the kids into the woods. They think they're big dogs too. LOL

I appreciate the updates I've received from a few people. Thank you so much. I wish I could be in closer contact with everyone. But I certainly appreciate the ongoing emails and hearing about the Cairns. Keep in touch!

No comments: