Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chloe delivered!

Finally....Chloe delivered 3 puppies tonight. She has 2 males, 1 female, and they are very large puppies. I helped her deliver the first one breech and I thought I'd never get him out. It stressed me out! It took several minutes of her pushing and me pulling to get him out. The second boy was nearly as difficult, but she delivered the girl on her own. They are all a light wheaten or cream with black points and are very big healthy puppies. I think she should have delivered them last week and they would have been 'normal' sized. LOL They're nursing and Chloe is pretty sore and growly, but she'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments: