Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Puppy Update and Nutrition

I'm delayed in taking pictures and keeping everyone updated on these adorable puppies by Libby & Lacey... we've been fighting sickness since Easter. Now the kids are getting it also, so it's delaying things here. I'll be posting new photos of the puppies today. I'm working as I'm able, on some exciting updates. I've got information on nutrition after a lot of research, and we've decided to change brands of dog food that we feed at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers. I'll be posting not only some information on nutrition, but why we're choosing Canidae all natural dog food. I'm excited to be offering the product line through our site Designer Dog Avenue.com! We're also excited to be well on our way of our own Designer Dog Avenue gourmet dog treats that are all natural, human grade ingredients, no preservatives, AND corn and wheat free! We will start with 3 flavors of treats, are formulating a training treat, and fancy bakery items too! My dogs have fully enjoyed this recipe experimentation phase! You can expect to see the treat line appear on Designer Dog Avenue.com in about 3-4 weeks. It will also be available at select boutiques. Canidae dog foods will appear in about 1 week or sooner, with a dog food program available soon. Stay tuned! It's taken a lot to convince me to change my feeding program, so you can tell I'm excited! :)

No comments: