Our Cairn Blog

You'll find helpful information about the Cairn Terrier breed, breeders, care and training, and current happenings at Crooked Creek Cairn Terriers.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hailie


We picked up Hailie over the weekend and attended an all breed dog show in Springfield, MO. We met at the dog show to get Hailie, and her full sister is being shown in the AKC circuit down there so I got to meet her. They look identicle and are such a unique color. She's a very light wheaten brindle, but appears more like a silver wheaten with a black mask. She has bits of red in her coat but is primarily wheaten. She's got a really nice confirmation and is so sweet. She's a bit scared coming into our busy household. But I think she'll adjust and do just great. Her pedigree is incredible and I'm really excited to add her to our family and our breeding program. Her first litter will be June 2008 and I haven't decided on a sire yet. I will groom and get more photos for the website soon. Most of the dogs need new and better photos as soon as I can find the time!!!!

No comments: